November 17, 2017

Pokemon Moon

Did anyone else pick up their copy of Pokemon ultra sun or ultra moon today? I sure did! Got ultra moon for myself and ultra sun for my brother as an early Christmas present. I swear I'm gonna make my MC's slogan be "Plus Ultra!" Yeah, also when is the next BNHA season coming out? Anyway, from what I've seen in the previews, this game looks even more out there than the last. I mean Team Rainbow Rocket? This is what Giovanni did in his hiatus?

To commemorate my new game, I wanted to share how I styled my MC and what my Pokemon team was for the last game. I did like the short hair the best. I hope ultra moon has more fun hairstyles and a larger selection of clothing. I went with a black and white kind of Gothic Lolita theme this time around.


As for my team, I did my best considering the circumstances. This was a bit more difficult in that there was no real easy way to EV train in the beginning. The past few games have had super training early on with that punching bag to erase all acquired EVs so it was easy to start over. This one did not so my pokemon are average. But we got the exp share and lucky egg very early on so it was super easy to level up. I did try to get good natures though. Yes I know, my team isn't all that great. I'm not a competitive battler!







It was kind of like when black/white came out and everything was super new and exciting and maybe just slightly frustrating. Still, this game was crazy and hilarious and I love team skull. Kudos to all the people who cosplayed team skull in all those cons I've attended. You guys are the best. I've got a team already in mind for ultra moon. It's a little different than what I usually go with but I've got a bit of a theme this time around.

I heard that this will be the last Pokemon RPG for the 3DS. What use do I have for my 3DS now? I guess I'm gonna have to be forced to buy the Switch. I've got LOZ: Breath of the Wild for nintendo wii U for now so I'm not too much in a hurry. However, the new Mario Odyssey looks really nice so I might still get it sooner. Anyway, happy playing everyone. My irl friends might not see me come outside for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment