July 8, 2020

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee Team

I roasted Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu when it was announced because really? Another gen 1 remake? I still bought it anyway and was endlessly amused by walking with a companion. Did I walk with every single pokemon available? You bet I did!


Why yes I did name my character Eponine from Les Miserables and you bet I named my adorable rival Marius. Is this a little bit of my opinion showing that Marius should have chosen Eponine over Cosette? Maybe. I mean I don't know about the movie but in the Broadway, I hardly saw Cosette and found her to be terribly unremarkable. So that here poor Eponine working her ass off and literally dying for Marius doesn't get chosen because Cosette is what? posh and pretty? Eponine you deserved better! Alright I'll end my rant there.


On to my team! No, I did not include the Eevee I was given in my team. Adorable mascot but not great for, let's say, battling the elite four. Even if you don't have him on your team, he will still travel with you on top of your hat though! So if I choose a different lead pokemon, technically I'm out walking with two pokemon. And what's better than one pokemon than two pokemon?







If you can't tell my favorite, it's my Ninetales. I swear if Nintendo had asked me what my ideal pokemon would look like, it would be this Alolan Ninetails. I did buy that extra pokeball accessory, which is how I obtained that mew. Then I transferred an extra Dratini I had from Pokemon Go, which in turn gave me that mystery box to obtain Meltan! I thought it was a fairly easy game but beating the game isn't the goal. The goal is clearly to walk with every adorable pokemon species.

No comments:

Post a Comment