September 5, 2017

Birthday Splurge

For my birthday this year, my parents generously gave me a $100 gift card to my favorite place : ULTA! This year I turned *mumbles/incoherent/not really wanting to give out my age anymore* so skin care has really become my focus. It just so happened that ULTA was having a deal on skin care items! Lucky coincidence. Anyway, half of the order was in store and the other half I did online.


No7 Youthful Vitamin C Fresh Radiance Essence & Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil
I really wanted to try some of these dropper packaged serums because I see them all the time used by youtubers. The brand was doing buy one, get one 50% off so I decided to get both. These I bought in store because online the cart was having issues in making on 50% off but no such issues in person.


Hydrogel Under Eye Recovery Patch by Earth Therapeutics
As much as I love my etude house collagen under eye patches, it's too greasy for outside use. I had old patches that I would just put on if I was gonna be on a long car ride, long commute, or even watching a movie. These were buy two, get one free.


Olay Age Defying classic eye gel
I needed an eye cream specifically. I got two because these were buy one, get on 50% off.


Neutrogena Rapid clear 2 in 1 toner & Pore Refining Toner
I'm down to my last toner! I'm basically just trying these once my current toner runs out.


OGX Biotin and Collagen Oil & Argan Oil
These are re-buys, replenishing my stock. I use quite a bit of hair oil now that my hair is bleached and processed and all that. My brother is also using my hair oil now so it runs out relatively quickly. These were buy one, get on 40% off.

OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner
It's my new favorite conditioner and it smells really nice. My brother has also been sharing my conditioner so I run out quickly. These are the large 25oz bottles and the brand was buy one, get one 40% off.

Skincare Free Samples
I mean, who doesn't love free samples?


Half I bought in store and used a $15 off coupon for purchases above $50. The other half I did online because some of the products I wanted were not in store. With the online purchase, I used a 20% off coupon. For all of this, the total was $99. 93, so I have seven cents left to use still. It looks like my total savings was $65.43 if I did my math right.


No comments:

Post a Comment