July 8, 2013

NOTD: Summer White & Gold

I'm really quite proud of the nails I just did. I don't get to wear nail polish or have my nails long often because of school so having them long and painted is such a treat for me. I feel like it elongates my fingers whereas short nails make my fingers look stubby. I really don't like seeing my long nails bare so I always paint them. Usually I get them done at a salon but I haven't had time for that yet this summer so I decided to do something nice on my own.


How to:

1. Two coats of China Glaze "White on White" on all the nails.

2. One coat of China Glaze "Midnight Kiss" on the ring finger.

3. One thick coat of Sephora by OPI "Only Gold for Me" top coat on all other fingers.

4. One coat of NYC "Matte Me Crazy" Mattifying Top Coat on all fingers.

Pretty simple but it looks great, in my opinion. Although, I'm no expert with nails or nail art. I do love wearing gold for the summer. I think it suits the season so well. Still, can't wait to get my nails done at a salon. I need their expertise to shape my nails properly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment