July 12, 2013

Super Blender Sponge



This Super Blender Sponge is a knock off of the more well known Glamour Sponge by Makeup Mae, which normally retails for $12.95 on their website. However, that it still a little expensive for my taste. This product from ULTA, which is also available online, is only $4.99. As usual, I always go for the much cheaper alternative.



I don't even know how to describe this shape. It's an odd shape. The reason I bought it was because the beauty sponge I bought from Walmart did not have a wide and relatively rounded bottom that would be good for applying foundation or BB cream. Although this does not have a completely rounded bottom like the beauty blender or glamour sponge, it's the closest I've seen so far. It's most likely due to legal and copyright issues of the shape of the beauty blender and glamour sponge.


Unlike the beauty sponge, at least this came with a bit of instructions. The other one, I was just hopelessly lost in the beginning of how to use it. But yes, the pointed top part is great for those areas around the nose and eyes. However, I believe the Soho Beauty sponge is better for that just because its ends are more pointed. However the rounded bottom is great for foundation and other full face products that need to cover a large area.


I really like this. It's really good with putting on my BB cream evenly on my face. Recommend it for someone else to buy? Most definitely! Check it out at your local ULTA store!


1 comment:

  1. Oh looks like a nice sponge sweetie!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete