May 1, 2013

My Minecraft World - Minecraft Pocket Edition

I've been so obsessed with this game lately, as introduced to me by my little brother. After a while, he finally convinced me to get it on my kindle. Sometimes I wonder if it was really worth $6.99 for just the pocket edition but I play it all the time so I guess it is. Of course, with the pocket edition, it is much more limited than the PC version. I have never played the PC version though so I can't really compare. Then my friend and I figured out how to put what me made in the creative world into survival world. Not to mention, turning on peaceful mode (lol because I'm a wimp). Haha now I can play as much as I want with the things I want without dying!



My house from the outside. Lots of torches to light it up. Near lava for some protection.





The rooms. First floor floor full of chests and crafting tables. Second floor with furnaces and stone umm thingies. Then third floor with two beds full of book shelves and paintings. Top floor/roof with more chests and a lookout to see everything.



Some nice scenery of the land. I added the cacti and most of the sugar cane myself. That tree was generated by the game though. I didn't do that one.


Whee me and a friend in diamond armor. So shiny...


LOL apparently this is what my character looks like when I go to bed. I always say I'm floating like the Exorcist. Well, that's it. Goodnight~


4 comments:

  1. My boyfriend loves this game :-) I never tried it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun. I keep it on peaceful mode because I don't like things attacking me :)

      Delete