March 6, 2014

Naked 2 MOTD



I finally got on the Urban Decay Naked palette bandwagon a while back. What got me to convert was using my mother's Naked 3 palette which she got for Christmas from "Santa". Although I did not really like the rose hued neutrals since I'm not a huge fan of pink, I did love the textures and pigmentation and blending of the colors. It kind of pushed my desire to the tipping point so I finally bought the Naked 2 for myself. I won't bother doing a review because most people already have this palette or have tried it. Most makeup gurus have it and have reviewed it. Personally, I really like this review for it. It's very detailed.




I began by using some primer. I use my Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye primer. I begin with "Foxy" on my under my brow. I then use "Bootycall" for the inner eye, then "Chopper" for the rest of the lid. I then do an outer V with "Snakebite" and use "Tease" for my crease. For my eyeliner, I use Almay liquid liner and Smashbox pencil liner. I then go over the liner under my eye with "Blackout". I then put on top lashes and bottom lashes to complete the look.



I also tried out the Urban Decay Lip Junkie sample that came with the palette. It's very sheer but I will say it is extremely sticky. I don't know if I'm really a fan of that texture. It does a delicious minty smell that I like. I really love my new Naked palette and I kind of kick myself now that I hadn't gotten it before. Anyone out there, I totally recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment