July 13, 2014

ULTA hair appliance caddy

As usual, I have ended up buying something other than what I was looking for at my local ULTA and I love it. This hair appliance caddy was on sale $14.99 and only came in black, as far as I could tell. I didn't see it on the ULTA website so maybe it was on sale because they are no longer distributing it and are simply trying to get rid of their leftover stock. However, I do have a lot of hair tools so I did think I needed this.



...and thank goodness I got it because it is great. It is really big and spacious with a lot of pockets both in the two large spaces and on the sides. So the bag has two large pockets, one of which has one smaller pocket that spans the length of the bag and the other has four smaller pockets of different sizes. The bag also has two pockets on each side. It has a very sturdy handle that can bear the weight of my hair tools. The product also boasts heat resistant pockets.


So I have a lot of hair tools. Probably a lot more than I should have. Anyway, on one large pocket, I've got my hair dryer along with the different dryer heads. On the large pocket with four smaller pockets, I've got my Nume 4play, a dirty play on words due to the four different heads. So I've got the base in the big pocket while each wand has their own pocket. On each of the side pockets, I've got my straightener on one pocket while the cords are in the adjacent pocket. Fits them quite well especially considering that one of my straighteners is quite large, being 1.75 inches wide.


Not to mention, the caddy also comes with some hair care freebies! I'm a sucker for freebies so of course I bought this. No regrets though! Now I have something that properly stores and separates my hair tools!


No comments:

Post a Comment