January 6, 2014

ARDELL Fashion Lashes


I had been looking for some really nice false lashes that are more dramatic than the ones I had bought before. I have recently been expired more and more by heavy gyaru makeup with really nice false lashes. I went to my local ULTA store to get some cheap but nice quality false lashes. Most of their selection of false lashes were Ardell. They also had a deal for buying one, getting the second 50% off. I also had a coupon. These lashes are originally $3.99.



These lashes are 106. They are black and quite thick. They are longer than my natural lashes but they aren't overly dramatic. The style of these lashes are very much like the Japanese false lashes that I see online. It doesn't come with lash glue but I do have my own. I really love these lashes. They don't look so unnatural so I can use them for more casual events. They are extremely comfortable and easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again.




These lashes are 111. They are black and not as thick as 106, but definitely much longer in length. These are extremely dramatic lashes that are immediately noticeable. I do like how the outer corners extend outwards. These are lashes that I would wear to a very formal event where everyone really dresses up because these would make me stick out too much at a casual event. I love the length and style but I do wish they were thicker. I probably would not buy this again but I would look for something like this but with the thickness of 106.




These are my first time trying Ardell lashes and I really like them. They are soft and comfortable and easy to apply. They are relatively inexpensive and have so many styles available. I wouldn't mind trying other styles of their lashes next time I visit ULTA.



1 comment: