December 30, 2013

GEO Eyes Cream Ray Ray Grey


As I've said before, I really love grey lenses so I was super excited when these lenses became available to my tried and trusted online circle lenses store Uniqso. I'm a very loyal customer because I always receive my lenses in a timely manner and in good shape. Their customer service is very responsive and quick. I am also a big fan of GEO circle lenses. So of course, I just had to get these on my next order.



Uniqso always has such cute packaging. I always plan my orders so that I can have free standard shipping. They arrive usually in 3-4 weeks and always come with a tracking number. The lens containers are safely insulated within the boxes. They come with a GEO anti-fake sticker, which has a code you can check online to see if you have received genuine GEO lenses.



GEO Eyes Cream Ray Ray Grey have a base curve of 8.7 mm and a diameter of 14.5 mm. The water content is 38% and should be replaced within 12 months after opening. The bottle also shows information on the lot number and expiration date. Uniqso offers these lenses from plano to -8.00, which is a huge range. The price is $19.90 per pair and are classified as 3 tone lenses. The Eyes Cream series also comes in two other colors: Choco Mousse and Vanilla Brown.



Color & Design
The colors and design of the lenses are so beautiful. I love how the brown color has a design where it almost looks like it is spilling into the gray. However, the color is not nearly as bright as some pictures on the website may lead on. GEO in general has very dark and subtle colored lenses and this is no exception. In the sunlight, these may be noticed but definitely not in slightly darker places or indoors.


Enlargement
There is barely any enlargement on these lenses at all. They don't really have a limbal ring. Although listed as 14.5 mm, I might mistake them for lenses that are 14.0 mm or 14.2 mm because they just seem that small. I was really most disappointed by the enlargement. I expected them to at least be a little bit bigger. They enlargement is so subtle that it may seem like I'm just wearing ordinary colored contacts.

Comfort
These are extremely comfortable. I could wear them all day without my eyes feeling dry at all. I barely notice they are there sometimes.



Overall:
The lenses have a pretty design but you can't see them in most lights. The enlargement is so disappointing. I was expecting these to be the GEO version of the puffy 3 tone but they don't even come close to the enlargement or opaqueness in color. I really like larger looking lenses because the shape of my eyes make me look sleepy all the time. Larger circle lenses make me look more awake but these just look like normal colored contacts. People don't really notice them.


Expect more circle lens reviews to come! I ordered quite a haul from Uniqso for my birthday. I ordered six lenses for only $80.45 with free shipping! Quite a steal, don't you think? If you plan on ordering from Uniqso, enter my friend's discount code "SUY10" for 10% off your purchase. With that discount code, my member points, and Uniqso's monthly promotions, I was able to get $30.50 off the original price of my order! Uniqso really is my go-to place for cheap circle lenses.


P.S. A Message from Uniqso "Read this to understand how to choose circle lenses and find out in detail what are the different terms of circle lenses in this "Glossary of Circle Lenses"

8 comments:

  1. the lenses look so natural! i love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are extremely natural looking! Most people don't even notice them. And the color is so subtle.

      Delete
  2. such a cute packaging and love the color of lenses!! You are so pretty gal <3

    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww really nice review!
    I personally love these lenses :D
    please check out my review?
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/review-eyescream-ray-ray-grey.html
    xxxox Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Sure, I will check it out.
      I love seeing how lenses I've tried look on other people.

      Delete