November 9, 2012

Puffy 3 Tone Blue

Puffy 3 tone blue

Manufacturer: Barbie (Dueba)
Diameter: 16.50mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: within 12 months

Purchased from: UNIQSO


I was excited at first getting these because they boasted a 16.50mm diameter with a 17.50 mm effect. I had been looking for lenses bigger than my Geo Princess Mimi Green Apple and I was hoping these would do the trick. Wrong! I soon find out that these are only 14.5 mm and noticeable so. Compared to my Princess Mimi lenses, they are obviously smaller. That was pretty disappointing. Also, they make me look a bit cross eyed sometimes, like my eyes are looking in different directions.

However, what I do love about these lenses are the vibrant color. I get so many compliments because people just instantly notice my eyes. Yes, they are that blue! They are just so beautiful in any kind of light. Because they are smaller, they look very natural even with the most minimal makeup. Also, they are super comfortable. Great for everyday use.

In the sunlight:

In harsh flash


On a cloudy day

In dim lighting:


The blue shows through in any type of light. I've been camera whoring with these the most, obviously. I have the puffy 3 tone gray ones unopened still so I'll see which color I like better. But definitely, I would consider buying these lenses again.


--------------Grey or Blue--------------

Puffy 3 tone Grey vs. Puffy 3 tone Blue
Which do you like better?







No comments:

Post a Comment