February 4, 2013

Barbie Puffy 3 tones Grey


With these lenses, I bought them because Uniqso was having a deal where a pair only cost $9.80! The deal was just too good to pass up. Not to mention, I had seen pretty good reviews on the lenses. I really did want to try them. I got these along with the puffy 3 tone blue when I purchased it. I had never tried blue lenses before so I decided to use the blue ones first. With how wonderfully the blue turned out to be, I was excited to see how the gray would look. Gray is my favorite color for circle lenses.

So normally, these lenses are priced at $7.90 per piece, which makes a pair cost $15.80. Every so often, Uniqso will have a deal on Barbie lenses so stay on the lookout! The Barbie brand is also part of the more well known Dueba brand, if ever you wanted to research the company a little bit more.





Color&Design
So far, the puffy design has been the most vibrant color I've ever tried. It's so beautiful and definitely catches attention, in a good way of course. I love the blending of the tones with the slightly darker ring with some yellowish streaks in the middle. One of the best in terms of color and design, in my opinion. The color is subtle, but very light.



Enlargement
Enlargement is good, but not great. Most people don't notice the enlargement. It's nothing obvious that makes me look like an alien and I go out without makeup with these lenses. It may say 16.5mm but it's really only 14.5mm. Noticeably smaller than my princess mimi sesame grey lenses, which are 15mm. So I wouldn't doubt that these are not even about 15mm.


Comfort
These are very comfortable. I can wear them all day with no problem, except when it is windy outside. The cold wind can really dry your eyes out. Other than that, the lenses have wonderful comfort. Nothing to complain about there.




I think these may just be one of my new favorite lenses. If only I didn't look so crazy in pictures when the lenses are looking different directions. All lens do that though. Another lens that have a similar design that I wouldn't mind trying is the Dolly Eye (EOS) puffy 3 tone grey.

--------------Grey or Blue--------------

Puffy 3 tone Grey vs. Puffy 3 tone Blue
Which do you like better?






No comments:

Post a Comment