September 15, 2013

Etude House Oh m'Eye Line


I got really excited when I first saw an Etude House shop in Alabang Town Center because I have always heard such good things about the brand. I had left my liquid liner in the U.S. so I decided to go buy some liquid liner that day. I was, of course, very excited to see lots of Korean makeup and face product shops in the Philippines. This liner cost 198.00 Php.


I'm not sure why this product wasn't in a box or super sealed or anything. Kind of sketch in the part of the store. When I asked the lady at the shop if this eyeliner was waterproof or sweatproof, she said that it was not. I was disappointed by that but when I actually swatched the eyeliner on my hand, it was pretty darn resistant. I was rubbing it off and it was hard to get off, even with water. When I put it on, it was pretty resistant to sweat and I was sweating quite a lot in the Philippines.



So I was pretty skeptical at first about this eyeliner but it is now my new favorite. This eyeliner lasts for a long time and even when using my makeup remover. This is pretty hard to remove. In the above picture, I had been in a wedding. It was hot and sweaty that day and then it rained and it was kind of a long day but somehow, my makeup stayed on. I'm not sure if the eyeliner is tear proof but it did not come off during the event that my eyes did water a bit. So far, Etude House did not disappoint.




4 comments:

  1. Oh the package is really pretty and looks pretty pigmented. Looks like a nice product, thanks for your review!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a really good eyeliner. Thanks for checking out my review!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great eyeliner! How I would love to visit an Etude House shop *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Etude House shops definitely have nice things. Too bad they don't really exist outside of Asia.

      Delete