September 23, 2013

FLEBEAUTE White Crystal Diamond Peeling


So I got this goodie as a freebie for buying a certain number or dollar amount of items at the Face Shop in Megamall. I'm not really sure what the promotion was exactly because my dad had bought it for me. Oh well. I just love getting freebies. I'm not sure I saw a big bottle of this being sold in the store though. But I wasn't really paying attention so there may have been one. I'm not sure.





So this product is an exfoliator that claims to have fine powders of diamond. I'm not sure if that's entirely true since this was a freebie and something with diamonds doesn't seem like something you would just give away. You can apply it to wet or dry skin but it seems that it is more gentle when you apply it to wet skin. The directions say to gently massage the product in a circular motion for about 1 minute. Then rinse thoroughly with tepid water.



For my routine, I try to use this on my face before I shower so that I can just rinse it off in the shower. The texture is quite odd. It almost feels like damp fine grains of sand and so imagine rubbing wet sand on your face until it dries. The product does come out a little liquidy but it dries really fast so I'm not exactly able to massage it for a full minute. I'm not sure where those little dust particles of diamond are but I'm not sure I feel it.

After first use, my face doesn't really feel any cleaner than it usually does after the shower. I was expecting better exfoliation from something that had the word "peeling". My face does not feel any drier than usual, which is something I would expect from something that exfoliates. I don't really think it did anything. After a bit of longer use, my face doesn't look any clearer than it usually does. Overall, I'm not sure this did anything. I'm not too disappointed. After all, it was free.


4 comments:

  1. Interesting product so bad that doesn´t work well.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi love your blog :) btw can you tell me how much is this? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this product but i also use about a dime size amount..i find that it is very fine and gentle for daily use as well.

    ReplyDelete