August 28, 2013

Bedazzle Accessories

Bedazzle Accessories is a shop and a small company owned by a relative of mine. I always make an effort to go to her shop, which is located on the third floor of the University Mall in Taft, and any bazaars she is participating in. She makes jewelry but she is also cooperating with other crafters and feature their products in her shop. Her shop has expanded to also including clothes, shoes, bags, watches, phone trinkets and accessories, stuffed toys, and much more. She also holds workshops in jewelry making every so often. Bedazzle Accessories are also available in Cinderella Glorietta. You can find out more about Bedazzle Accessories here:

Facebook: Bedazzle Accessories
Instagram: bedazzlebycat
Viber 09494084566 or call 7881020










Whenever my mother or I visit the shop, she always gives us a family discount. During my trip, I've gotten from her 16 bracelets, one hair tie, two cell phone dust plug accessories, and two keychains. Two bracelets and the two key chains were free but as for the rest, I paid 1500 pesos. I don't know what her original prices are but at her bazaar, she was selling 3 bracelets for 200 pesos, which is quite cheap. Her other bracelets are usually 100 pesos each.

Please check out her shop. You won't be disappointed!



1 comment: