June 25, 2013

Essence Nude Glam



I was looking around ULTA one day, just through their sale rack, where I found this cute little bottle of nail polish. I had been looking for a nice nude colored nail polish, which seems perfect that these were on sale at the time. And they were only 99 cents! I can't pass up such a cheap find. I don't recognize the Essence brand but I'm not very familiar with most nail polish brands in general.


What I do love is that the color definitely is exactly the same as the bottle. Sometimes the two don't match. However, the color is so very sheer. I needed to put on three thick coats to be able to get an opaqueness that satisfied me. I like opaque colors so that was a con for me.  The brush, though, is really wide. I mean really wide, wider than most brushes I've seen. It has the brushes that top coats usually have, so that was weird. Still, for the price, it's pretty good. I don't actually know what color this is, it just says 84 on the bottom of the bottle.  Oh well.


2 comments: