June 19, 2013

ULTA Beauty Smoothie

In my quest for things that smell delicious, I came upon ULTA beauty smoothies in my local ULTA store. Now, these bottles are normally $16 each, but if you happen to find them on sale, they are only $6.99! That's a pretty good deal to me. Sometimes they have a deal for buy 2, get 2 free also. These have such delicious scents and names, I want to try all of them! These are a 3-in-1 shower gel, bubble bath, and shampoo. I mainly use it as shower gel because my hair only likes a particular type of shampoo and I don't really take bubble baths. I want to try all the flavors! Here are the ones I've tried so far:


Note: The Apple Envy smells terrible. I literally smell like alcohol, like I had walked out of a bar from drinking all night. It seriously smells like rubbing alcohol.





The description provided by ULTA:

Free of Parabens, Phthalates, DEA and Gluten.

The rich and indulgent recipe leaves skin and hair soft and smooth with every yummy cleansing. What's our special recipe? A superboost antioxidant complex of acai, goji berry and mangosteen super fruits to enhance your health and beauty.

Directions
Take one part Beauty Smoothie 3-in-1, put on body, hair and bath. Swirl with water to mix. Make a rich lather. Luxuriate in the foam. Let the superfruits do their magic. Rinse and repeat for pure pleasure.


4 comments:

  1. thankyou im now following you back :) yes I do live in the philippines. why did you ask that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was just wondering because I have never seen a Shakeys anywhere except the Philippines before.

      Delete
  2. Eee, these look so good! (Ahem, not the apple one though. Who wants to smell like alcohol?!) Pretty sure we don't have an Ulta here in Toronto, so that's a bummer. ):

    By the way, did you draw your own chibi on your blog header? It's adorable! C: I have a chibi on mine, as well. n__n

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well ULTA is still growing. It hasn't become as popular as Sephora yet. A lot of people still don't know about it.

      Yes, I did draw the chibi. Thanks :) I'm not very good though. The one on your header looks so much better!

      Delete