June 7, 2013

China Glaze - Cranberry Splash & White on White


Went to ULTA again this past weekend (obviously my one of my favorite stores) to go buy something since I had a coupon for $3.50 off of any $10 or more purchase. Truly, I would love to buy some Butter London nail items but I just can't afford that on my college student budget. Instead, I got two nail polishes by China Glaze. I do love this brand ever since my friend introduced me to it and the China Glaze gift she gave me has become my favorite nail polishes ever. So I'll stick with what I know. Tried and true is better than new?



Cranberry Splash is such a pretty color and it was on sale for $4.99! I always get some kind of red color on my toes (please don't mind my icky feet and terrible nail painting effort) and I usually get a pedicure with my mom but I went ahead and bought my own nail polish this time. I could always bring it in and get the nail people to use it. I like China Glaze much better than their OPI brands even though OPI is more expensive.


I got the white just so I can do French tips on my nails but who knows, I will do something different with it this time. I feel like white, along with black, is always a nice neutral nail polish color to have. But yeah, a french manicure is hard to maintain, in my opinion. Especially when your nails grow quickly, you may have to update that manicure every two weeks or so, which can get very expensive. I can pair this with any of my glitter nail polishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment