June 16, 2013

Perforated Lace-Up Heel Bootie - Coral

I was in Charlotte Russe one day with a friend, accompanying her to shop. I don't know why I expect to just window shop and not buy things because I always end up buying something. I just have this impulse to get everything. In the very back of the store are the shoes. They had a display of shoes that were the last size of their style (basically the last shoes of the line) and they were 50% off. That's where I saw these shoes.


They were originally $50 but were $25 in the store! Online, they are still listed as $50. You can check out the shoes here. In my pictures, they look a lot darker. The color really changes depending on the lighting. In bright light, then look orange-ish pink but in darker settings they can be red to almost a dark red. They are perforated so they have small holes in the side, which is fine to me. It lets my feet breathe. Here is the description provided online:

Go chic with this heeled ankle boot! Vegan nubuck upper includes a lace-up front and perforated design. Inner 5.5" zipper gets you in and out fast. Features a hidden 1.25" platform and 4.5" heel in faux wood. Style: PUFFIN 41


So they are laced up but have a zipper on the side, which in my opinion makes them easier to put on. The perforations don't extend to the toes so you don't see the toes, which is a plus for me. They are really comfortable and the shoe is made of a rubber kind of material rather than the cloth or suede material that make up most other boots this style. For me, it's easier to clean if it ever gets a stain and won't get soaked when it rains. It provides a lot of height, which is good for someone as short as me.


I almost did not get these shoes. I didn't want to spend so much on shoes even though at 50%, they were quite a deal. I had actually put them back and a lot of people were picking them up but they weren't their size (not many size 6 feet out there, I guess). With some words of encouragement by a certain awesome sales lady and my friend, I did finally decide to buy it. I get quite a few compliments when I wear them out. I don't regret the buy at all.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    I'll definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful shoes. o__o <3 I'm a shoe addict myself, and can't walk out of a store without drooling sometimes, ahaha.

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haha I have to talk myself out of buying more shoes anytime I go inside a store because I have no more space!

      Delete