February 7, 2013

MM makeup kit

For Christmas, a relative gave me this makeup kit but I didn't recognize the logo. I had honestly never seen the brand before. It looked cute though. So here are the parts of the kit:


There are no names for the colors here. Anyway, let's start with the left. I like the white, it makes a great highlighter. The black is wonderfully dark and goes on very well. The gray....it's a very light gray and for me, doesn't serve as a nice in between color. Now the brown. I love the lightest brown. It almost matches my skin color. The two darker browns...I can barely tell them apart when I put them on my lid. They almost were the exact same color.


The lip gloss, though pink, is very sheer. It might as well be clear. The mascara is nice but it tends to clump on the brush itself. Had to wipe it off a few times. The liquid liner is weird in that the brush is bent at the end. That was new and I had a hard time using it. The pencil liner sucks and won't show up when I put it on my waterline.


The nail polish is ok. It's a dark pink. I don't really use such a shade of pink that much. It goes well with some glitter though, which can be seen in my nail polish collection.

My aunt told me to tell her how the set was because she had never used it before either. I think if I could get used to the liquid liner brush, I would like it. The mascara is nice and some of the colors are nice. Overall as a set, it's ok. I do wonder where she bought this from though...


No comments:

Post a Comment