February 28, 2013

Nail Polish Collection

Well, this is the collection so far. I'm sure it will expand in the future. It's just on hold for now because I can't paint my nails for school (it's part of policy and the dress code and whatnot). I used to have more but I threw some old ones out. These are what I have remaining.


These are my favorite. Gold is "Midnight Kiss" while Silver is "Cheers to you". Some glittery/shimmery nail polish needs like a hundred coats to look good. This only needs two or three to be very opaque. These two actually came as a set with a China Glaze shot glass. It was given to me for my birthday from a good friend.


Only Gold For Me Top Coat - Sephora by OPI. I just love this top coat. It's so brilliant! It adds even more sparkle for when I use the gold China Glaze nail polish. It's my favorite combination. It also makes it harder for the nail polish to chip. It's a really good top coat. Even taking it off with nail polish remover is hard.


Left is "I think in Pink" while right is "You glitter be good to me". I got this little set for Christmas from my aunt. As you can see, it is a breast cancer theme. My little cousin who loves pink loved it so I painted her toes. The light pink is very opaque and goes on nicely. The glitter doesn't go on very thick so it would take quite a few coats to have a nice layer of sparkle.


This nail polish actually came with a makeup set of the same brand. I had actually never heard of this brand before. The polish doesn't even come with a name. The dark pink is nice though. It goes well also with the shimmer/glitter pink above.


These are just some super cheap nail polish that I bought from Walmart. Actually, the one on the very right is from the dollar store. They don't even have names. From left to right, they are: 401A, 460D, 468, BCC555.

Anyway, whenever it is that I start to make my own money, I will treat myself to some Butter London. They are my favorite so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment