February 22, 2013

Pearl Cat Ear Headband

I've been seeing so many people with these cute cat ear headbands and I wanted one for myself! After much thought, I've decided I want to be a cat for Halloween. I don't know why I want to be a cat but I just do. Yeah, it's a little too early perhaps to be thinking of Halloween but I just wanted to get this headband now. Of course, I head to ebay to find something cheap.


Seller: europaper10000
Price: $4.02







This product came surprisingly quickly. I wasn't expecting it for a while and I was surprised to have received it in the mail. It is oddly shaped so it can't fit in my small mailbox because I have the teeny tiny ones for townhouses and apartments so they just left it on my doorstep. I'm in a safe neighborhood anyway so I'm fine with that. There was some bubbly wrap in there so the product doesn't break during shipping or anything,


This particular headband is gold with pearl decorations. The other option is silver with clear rhinestone decorations. I liked the pearl because it was more visible than the rhinestones. My ideal would have been silver with pearl decorations. Oh well.




This fits nicely around my head. I don't think it will fall off or anything. The ears are very large and quite obvious, so people can see it well. The pearls are large and white. I really like it. It seems durable, not likely to break easily. The headband itself is metal. I just hope none of the pearls come off.


1 comment: