February 16, 2013

Gold Chain Earring with Cartilage Cuff

I've been seeing these types of earrings around a lot and I've wanted to get one myself. I think they look so cool. I want it cheap, of course, because I'm stingy with my money. Also, because I don't wear earrings much because of school. I don't want to spend a lot of money on something I'll barely use.


Bought from: ebay
Seller: hittime_hk
Price: $0.99






As with all ebay things, it takes a while to arrive. I guess it came in about 3 weeks. The price is 99 cents each. I bought two, one for each ear, so it was $1.98 total. Free shipping.




So the cuff is really big and kind of loose. I had to bend the metal to make it tighter so that it won't fall off. It looks really nice though. Definitely work well with hair tied back or in a nice high ponytail :)


2 comments: