February 25, 2013

Silver Snake Earrings


I was just looking through earrings on ebay and I stumbled upon these cool earrings. I wasn't really looking for these types of earrings but now that I saw them, I want them! Haha impulsive buy, I guess, but they were too cool to pass up. Plus, they were cheap anyway. I bought them along with my gold earrings with a cuff and chain.


Seller: joyaria
price: $0.99

Shipping took a while. Even though I ordered them the same day as my gold earrings with a cuff and chain, they came much later. They were small and fit inside a tiny envelope that is lined with bubble wrap. It can fit in any mailbox.


These are made of a silver metal. It does wrap nicely around the ear and stays on. My only worry is that the bottom part of the tail may fall off and I won't even notice because it doesn't seem very secure. Also, I bought two of them, one for each ear. However, both face the same direction (silly me, I should have known) so they look and are worn a little differently on each ear. So on the left is my left ear and on the right is my right ear. See how it wraps around the ears differently? But otherwise, I think they look awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment