February 10, 2013

Long Feather Hair Extension (brown/black)

After my experience with my short feather extensions, I really wanted to try longer hair extensions. I was browsing Ulta one day and in their sale rack, they had tons of these long feather extensions. They were cheap so I just had to get one!


So this product was only $2.99, which is super cheap for ULTA. In fact, I would say these are cheap even by ebay standards. What I also like about them is that they have a piece of synthetic black hair attached that wraps around so it looks like a rope and it goes down to the bead where the feather is. So it looks like you have a piece of hair integrated with the feather. It's pretty cool.

It's actually longer than my real hair so I tend to wear it with extensions. It's a nice long length. In the picture, I'm wearing it with my short hair extension set.



No comments:

Post a Comment