February 19, 2013

Walmart Haul - face products

Went to Walmart a while back to buy some cosmetic things and face wash. I needed more face wash because I was running out. I also had some manufacturer coupons for Neutrogena and Clean and Clear for some cosmetics and face products so I decided to put them to good use. I had been looking for some more anti-acne products to use for my face outside of the shower. Something like a cream to put on dry skin.


I've tried a lot of face washes but I like this one the best. It feels kind of grainy and thick. It really leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It can be a little harsh though for sensitive skin types. I like stronger, harsher face washes because my face doesn't really get so dry. I've tried that Proactive face wash before but I didn't find it to be anything spectacular. I mostly liked the Proactive face lotion, so I was looking for a lotion kind of like it.


This face lotion boasts seeing a clear up of acne within 8 hours of use. I don't really have a lot of acne but the small ones on my face did disappear. Don't be fooled when it says lotion, this is by no means hydrating. In fact, it can dry out skin a little if you have dry skin. I have oily skin so this is pretty compatible with my face.


This is also another lotion that I use at night sometimes. It also helps clear up acne. It is a lot thicker than the Neutrogena one, a lot more viscous I guess. It's white and if you don't spread it out thin enough on your skin, it will leave a white film once it has dried. I guess if you aren't going anywhere, it doesn't really matter. But if you go out, make sure you don't have white stuff all over your face.

With all these products on my face, I can definitely feel them when I go in the shower and my face gets wet. It's like the product rehydrates and my face kind of feels slimy. That's how you know you have a lot of the product. Definitely nice to wash it all off and have a fresh clean face once again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment