January 20, 2013

Benefit Cabana Glama


So I got this makeup palette for Christmas. To be honest, I did not know the brand benefit. I'm sure a lot of makeup gurus are shocked and laughing at me for saying such a thing. I really am not very knowledgeable about makeup at all. I barely use makeup at all.


I thought this makeup kit is super cute. It comes with a little lip gloss, three eye shadows with an eye shadow applicator, a brown powder with a small brush, and a little container of foundation. And it comes with a mirror. The box is super adorable.


So my family likes to tell me that I'm dark so they got me this makeup kit in "medium". Well the problem is I'm not medium and the foundation and powder are too dark for my skin. I guess I could use them for contouring. The foundation is not that thick and heavy, but the difference in color with my skin is pretty obvious. The lip gloss is pretty sheer with a hint of pink, even though it looks super pink in the bottle.


From top to bottom: peach fizz, bronze buzz, cocoa pizzazz. I absolutely love these colors. And they do nicely shimmer. I can definitely see myself using these colors very much in my makeup. They would be great for more neutral colored looks. I like more natural colors with my eyeshadow.

Well, my first Benefit product and I absolutely love it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment