January 13, 2013

Princess Mimi Sesame Grey


I have been looking forward to getting these lenses for a while now. I had the princess mimi apple green before but I just wasn't satisfied with it and green isn't really my color in terms of contacts. I wanted this color but they didn't have it in stock in my prescription at the time.

I got this pair from Uniqso. I took advantage of their Christmas special, which included free standard shipping for orders over $30 and a special mystery gift on orders over $50. It was a pretty awesome deal. I love the site and the owner is super quick with replies to your questions. So here is the information provided by the site on the lenses:

The price of a piece is $11.90, making a pair cost $23.80. This pair may seem pretty pricey but I find them to be well worth it. Not to mention, I find GEO to be a very trustworthy brand. You can check the authenticity of your GEO lenses here.


I just love the Uniqso packaging boxes. They are so cute!


Color & Design
I love the gray. I thought it would too dark to be noticeable like the other gray GEO lenses I've tried but that isn't the case! I love the princess design with the dark limbal ring reaching inwards through the gray. I love how it transitions into a yellowish gold in the middle. I think it's absolutely beautiful.


Enlargement
GEO 15mm lenses are the most enlarging lenses  have tried so far. They do make me look very dolly. I've only tried one other lens that boasted above a 15mm diameter but that just wasn't true.


Comfort
Oh my gosh, so comfortable! Which is weird because the green ones, being the same brand and type, just a different color, had terrible comfort. When I tested how long these lenses can stay comfortable, they lasted well over 12 hours! (very bad by the way, don't do that) I barely felt a thing all day until the very end when I started to get sleepy and my eyes would naturally get dry.

Now here are some cam-whore pics.




-----Comparison-----
Anyway, here are some side by side comparisons of the Princess Mimi Sesame Grey with the Princess Mimi Green Apple. I personally like sesame grey better, but if green lenses are your thing, green apple is a great choice!


Heterochromia? Lol I wish. I am wearing apple green in one eye and sesame gray in the other. Can you tell? I can barely tell. They do look very similar from far away, especially in dimmer settings. You can only really tell close up.



1 comment:

  1. Your so cute with these lenses!! :)

    http://jvgyarugalss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete