January 28, 2013

Tattoo tights- feather design

I have always loved how tattoos look. I have thought of getting one myself but I'm a wuss for pain and tattoos just sound very painful. Not to mention, it is permanent. I'm still young. I don't want to get something that I will regret in life later on. When I saw tattoo tights, I just had to have them.



Tattoo tights
color: skin color* feather
purchased from: ebay
seller: wugaonian
price: $3.59

For tattoo tights on ebay, the one that I bought is actually quite pricey compared to others. The reason for this is the cheaper ones are in Asian sizes, meaning they are probably way too small for me. This was the cheapest I could find that was in my size. And it fits perfectly!


LOL I'm short so it's not quite on my ankle. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment