January 10, 2013

Christmas Money Shopping Spree

I had some Christmas money left and I really wanted to buy myself some new clothes. So I head over to the mall nearby to find myself something cute and hopefully also some pretty good deals.

Forever 21 / XXI

I love the two story forever 21 and I especially love their large sale section. Hehe, I can't resist a sale. I never buy anything at full price. I'm so cheap. Here is what I bought:



The shirt was $6.99 and the skirt was $7.99. They look really nice together. These were exactly the cheap deals I was looking for.

Charlotte Russe

Another one of my favorite stores. I can usually find a good deal here. Some past good deals are the black peacoat I got for $15 and my blue homecoming dress for $13, black flats for $9.99, and countless other items. Charlotte Russe is definitely one of my go-to places for good deals.


They had skirts like this of pretty much every color for only $10! I just love the high-low style and it had such a pretty lace pattern. I had to have it!

H&M

I love this store. It always has something for cheap. I do like when they have their sale rack where everything is $5. I can always find something nice and inexpensive in this store.


This shirt was so cute and only $9.95. I love the lace on the shoulders. It was also available in blue and orange, as well as a flower print and a cheetah print.

The Limited

I don't usually go to this store but there was a sign outside saying they had some things for $6.99 and up. I found $6.99 a little too good to be true for that store since that store is usually pretty expensive but I went ahead and looked anyway.


I found this cute shirt for $6.99, one of only a few things I found that were actually $6.99. You have to look at their sale rack though and not the normal racks that just have a discount. It was originally $39.90 so this was a really good deal.

That's it for now.

I still have a bit of money left. Who knows what else I could still find and buy?


No comments:

Post a Comment