January 22, 2013

Trapped and Insane

Another dream. There was a bit going on before the start of this but I can barely remember and the memories are a mess. It's confusing to put together. But dreams hardly make sense anyway. This dream was kind of a creepy one. 


I am in class, history class to be exact. For some reason, I had come late and missed a bit of the beginning part. I sit down and I take out a worksheet we have been filling out for the past few classes and we are now on the last page. I missed the first few questions because I was late. The next question we were filling out was something about the names of the ninja turtles. Someone kept telling me that the name of one of the ninja turtles was Lorenzo. I told her that it didn't seem right but she insisted that it was correct so I wrote it now (silly me, Lorenzo is not a ninja turtle).

So they go one with the lecture and eventually we have to turn in the paper. I tell my teacher that I didn't answer some of them because I was late. She says it's ok. She looks over my paper and I have scribbled notes all over it. The notes are extensive but messy. She still accepts it though. She tells me to write my name on the back of the paper. Instead of writing my first name, I write "Ego then hand it to her. She just laughs when she reads it and tells me to write my first name. I easily am able to change it to Megan then I turn it into her. So now, class is dismissed.

I have math class next. I walk through the hallways lined with lockers and I'm just so exhausted. I go to the cafeteria and get some food. Two small bags of vegetables and noodles (obviously this is a dream because I would never eat such a thing in real life). I walk over to an empty hallway and go into one of the rooms. It is the size of my bedroom now but it is completely empty. There are three other people in there.

Backstory, I'm in a mental institution. And this room is the living quarters I share with five other people. Incidentally enough, all of them are Asian. So I get there and my other three roommates are making lunch. They have a large pot of food and I brought the vegetables to share. So I sit down with them and start to eat. Another one of my roomies comes into the room to eat. I call him onii-san and apparently I have a slight crush on him.

So we eat and he asks "Shouldn't you be in class right now?"

Well, he's right. I'm technically supposed to be in math class right now. I reply that I'm skipping class because I'm so hungry and tired and also using this time to study for my Nursing Science Exam this afternoon. So here we are eating in this tiny room we share. At night, bars actually come down to block the door so we don't get out. It's an added measure from the last time we all tried to escape. Obviously, we didn't succeed.

However, we have another plan at escaping. I mean, we really hate this place. The staff are the crazy ones. I have been practicing my teleporting skills. However, I'm not able to do it very well just yet. I'm able to teleport from the room to the cafeteria, which isn't too far away. But I can only teleport myself and a few other people.

After we eat, onii-san and I go out to the front yard to get some air. Apparently he has had a long day too. We stand at the edge of the yard and a staff member comes passing with his golf cart saying "Don't you even dare try to escape!"

So we stand there looking at the outside that we try so desperately to get to. I could teleport us but then I'd be leaving people behind. Plus, I can't teleport very far. The staff has police all around the neighborhood we are in so I'd have to try to get past them to freedom. The sun sets and I'm so sad I'm trapped.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment