January 1, 2013

Clarisonic Mia I - Sonic Skin Cleansing System



I had been thinking of buying this for a while before but I just didn't have the money for it. I heard wonderful reviews of it though, both online and from people I know. I had put the thought of buying it out of my mind a while ago because I just didn't have the money. However, my parents got it for me this Christmas! Let me show you my awesome presents in my stocking from Christmas 2012 :



That's the box and the manual with instructions. Then they gave me a replacement brush with it.


Like it says, replace the brush every three months. These replacement brushes, I found out, are pretty expensive. They are $25 but there is a deal where you can get 2 for $40 on the Clarisonic website. The one that came with the pack is a normal brush. This one, as you can see, is the deep pore cleansing. The other types of brushes they have are sensitive, delicate, acne, and body. You can look here for what Clarisonic says about the different types of brushes.



These are the different face washes that I got in my stocking. They are both considered trial size cleansers. One of them came with the kit while the other one was separate. Oh, and if you see the top picture, the kit came with a cute pouch that is able to hold it all!

So I had to charge it for 24 hours according to the instructions. Then, when you press the button, it will be on for only one minute. It really isn't very long but that's what they recommend. So only a minute for each wash. It turns off automatically after one minute. I find that it is pretty effective, especially in my terrible nose area.

Hopefully, I'm more than just a few steps closer to perfectly clear skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment