January 7, 2013

HTC EVO 4G LTE

New phone!

I was so excited to upgrade my phone because my old palm pre just wouldn't work anymore. It was basically just a phone. I couldn't send emails but for some reason I could still receive them. Google maps would never work. The internet would never work. I could not send picture mail but I could still receive them... sometimes. Sometimes it would say error in downloading. I was so annoyed by this phone. I was eager to get an android phone.


The theme of my phone is Hello Kitty. I really did girlify my phone. Above is a picture of my background (I love how I can take screenshots!). I got my background from here. It's just a bit of a modified version of it because the phone is weird like that.


I'm so glad to finally have a phone that makes it easy for me to access so many social networking sites. I have no life obviously. That's pretty much it for my social interaction outside of school. Anyway, here are the items I got to decorate my darling phone. Gotta love ebay!


Seller: klemson
Price: $10.98 + free shipping







Seller: elec-mall
Price: $0.99 + free shipping







Unfortunately, that red ribbon is breaking. One of the sides is cracked and I don't expect it to last much longer. It sticks out and I love that about it but it makes it easy to break. Oh well. I've got another one, a different one, on the way from China. Hopefully, it comes before this one breaks!


Seller: enjoy_2010
Price: $0.99 + free shipping





2 comments:

  1. Pretty phone~! I need an upgrade if you saw my phone you would probably laugh >.< lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Haha it's hard to keep up with new phones nowadays. Technology is progressing so fast.

      Delete