January 31, 2013

False Eyelashes

I swear, ebay has everything I could possibly want for a cheap price. The whole site is full of shopping temptations. Many times, I can't resist. The only type of mail I ever get are packages from ebay through USPS. Only occasionally do I get a letter from a friend, then most other times is spam mail. Bleh! Anyway, I saw some really cheap sets of eyelashes at ebay.

Price: $0.99
Seller: igoodmart2011
These lashes looked so beautiful and thick on the internet and they looked so beautiful when they came. But they were made of the hardest plastic ever! They are so stiff and when you put them on, because they are so stiff, they don't really bend to the contour of the eye. I mean, if you happen to be the lucky person whose eye is perfect for the shape of these, lucky you. I was not that lucky person. Not to mention, they hurt. It was just painful to put them on and keep them on. Terrible, terrible buy. I kind of feel bad for wasting money but at least it was only 99 cents.


While the above product was coming, I decided to buy some bottom lashes from ebay. Oddly enough, these bottom lashes are more expensive than the search for top lashes. I thought that was really weird. So here is what I bought:

Price: $2.27
Seller: mission-hill
So these are my bottom lashes, but they were a little too long for me as bottom lashes so I decided to use them as top lashes. They work great as top lashes! They are very thin and soft, so it is a lot more comfortable to wear. They aren't overly thick though so I don't look like I have very full lashes but they are long and still look very nice. I might go ahead and trim them a little bit to use as bottom lashes. I don't really like long bottom lashes. But they are still really cheap for 10 pairs. I would definitely buy these again.






Here are some pictures of me with the eyelashes. The eye on the left has the eyelashes and some makeup and the right eye is simply a bare eye. They look quite nice, don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment